This program will help rid your body of invaders such as yeast, bacteria, toxins, sugar, alcohol, and caffeine! Give your body and mind a fresh start for 2013 so this can be the year you are at your best!
To start, we recommend reading the book Detox 4 Women, by Natalia Rose. In addition, we are using her suggestions and those of other key thought leaders to eat cleaner (eliminating allergenic, addictive, and toxic foods). We also have some supplements to recommend that might be helpful for beginners and which are designed to assist your bodies and skin in ridding themselves of toxins!
1) Eat Nutrient Dense Foods:
2) Eat mostly organic plant-based foods such as fruits and veggies
3) Unprocessed carbs in moderation such as sweet potatoes, brown rice, quinoa, etc. for dinner
4) Green smoothies most mornings for breakfast
And Eliminate these as much as possible:
- No dairy
- No gluten (wheat, rye, oat, barley, spelt or kamut), buckwheat is ok
- No yeast promoting foods (bread, cracker, vinegar, alcohol, fruit juice, dried fruit)
- No processed foods
- No sugar and artificial sweeteners (e.g. Sucralose, Splenda, Nutrasweet, aspartame and saccharine); Stevia and Xylitol are ok.
- Tobacco products
- Try to avoid synthetic medicine (headache, cold etc)
- No coffee
- No processed soy products (soy milk, soy processed “meats”, etc)
- Drink tea, water (can be flavored with fresh lemon or orange), and smoothies throughout the day:
Aim for one-half your body weight in ounces of water/beverages per day as a minimum. Remember water is our most important nutrient.
5) Have a meal every 4 to 6 hours:
- Try not to eat your next meal until FOUR hours have passed (this is essential for detox)
- Try to Stop eating by 7pm and try to be in bed by 10pm
6) As you know, I am an advocate of Arbonne products because of their stance on ethics, purity, and quality. They also make a few products that can really help the beginner along their detox journey! Check out the following recommended items to see which will best fit into your own detox program!
Digestion Plus (probiotics to help promote the good bacteria in your gut) $50
Fiber Boost (if there is a day you don’t believe you are getting the 30 grams needed from food each day) $35
Daily Power Packs for Men and Women/Vitamins $102
Herbal Detox Tea, Packets $15
Sea Source Purifying Bath Soak, Packets $62
Detox Face and Body Mask to help draw out impurities from the skin $47
Plant-based Protein Shake Powder (if you feel you need an extra boost on any given day) $60
- You can learn more about any of these items and order from ”Arbonne Specials” Tab below